1004, 춘사 (chun-sa), also means Angel :) i know i'm not, but...
posted by Oscar @ Thursday, August 24, 2006
At Thursday, 24 August, 2006, Nick said…
I hereby inaugurate this blog with the first comment!
At Thursday, 24 August, 2006, Levi said…
Nick...you always get to inaugurate new blogs... good grief
At Thursday, 24 August, 2006, Oscar said…
And you doubted me, Nick!
When did I ever doubt you? You're brilliant!
At Sunday, 27 August, 2006, Sculptus Poe said…
Hey look, it's some sort of Chelsea blog thing! Fancy that.
Post a Comment
<< Home
5 Comments:
At Thursday, 24 August, 2006,
Nick said…
I hereby inaugurate this blog with the first comment!
At Thursday, 24 August, 2006,
Levi said…
Nick...you always get to inaugurate new blogs... good grief
At Thursday, 24 August, 2006,
Oscar said…
And you doubted me, Nick!
At Thursday, 24 August, 2006,
Nick said…
When did I ever doubt you? You're brilliant!
At Sunday, 27 August, 2006,
Sculptus Poe said…
Hey look, it's some sort of Chelsea blog thing! Fancy that.
Post a Comment
<< Home