Thanks to Everyone!
My grandmother (aka: Mema) would like to thank everyone who helped reroof her home. She appreciates your willingness to help her, and for the glory you have brought to Jehovah by "having love among yourselves." (John 13:35) You all certainly made the job easier. Just know, if you are ever in need, don't hesitate to ask! Thanks again!




14 Comments:
At Sunday, 27 August, 2006,
Nick said…
So..sore...
At Sunday, 27 August, 2006,
APS Jimmy!!! said…
Remember, she said "Don't hesitate to ask.." She didn't say anything about actually DOING something for you.... Hehe
At Monday, 28 August, 2006,
Oscar said…
I will do my best to help YOU like you've helped me and my family.
At Monday, 28 August, 2006,
Oscar said…
you duck!
At Monday, 28 August, 2006,
Anonymous said…
cheesie I wish I could've been there! it is nice to know mema is being well taken care of!
At Monday, 28 August, 2006,
Oscar said…
Stacy?
At Tuesday, 29 August, 2006,
Danny Osborne said…
HAHA is that a NWT text style "YOU"?
At Tuesday, 29 August, 2006,
Oscar said…
in the bible, "you" is when talking to one person. "YOU" is when talking to more than one person. I'm talking to everyone.
At Tuesday, 29 August, 2006,
APS Jimmy!!! said…
You're talking crazy talk.
At Wednesday, 30 August, 2006,
Danny Osborne said…
Haha, exactly. But not everyone uses that notation, its kinda funny to see it in a blog post.
At Thursday, 31 August, 2006,
Danny Osborne said…
If you havent't found it yet...
Bert and Ernie's 'Here Fishy Fishy Fishy' skit can be found by searching YouTube for:
Bert Ernie Fishy
At Thursday, 31 August, 2006,
Oscar said…
Thank ya Danny!
At Sunday, 03 September, 2006,
Am I Right? said…
hey no problemo
At Tuesday, 05 September, 2006,
APS Jimmy!!! said…
Yo girl time to update. Why dont' you tell us about your weekend???
Post a Comment
<< Home