I'll Be Your 1004

1004, 춘사 (chun-sa), also means Angel :) i know i'm not, but...

30 October 2006

I made him an offer he couldn't refuse

kinda cool, today Ariel and I met a "mobster" while in service. ariel noticed two lincons and a cadallac in the driveway. then a man answered with an italian medalion around his neck, and accent. well, for ariel and i it was the height of the day. we choose to believe it really is a mobster. I gave him a tract, and he couldn't refuse.

24 Comments:

  • At Tuesday, 31 October, 2006, Blogger Brandon said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At Tuesday, 31 October, 2006, Blogger Brandon said…

    Come on if he didn't come to the door with a cigar in his hand and smoke billowing out of the house then he isn't a mobster. Oh and don't forget the greasy hair ;).

     
  • At Tuesday, 31 October, 2006, Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said…

    Watch what you say....Didn't you see what happened to the last poster???? They were removed by the "Author".....
    Or was it????

     
  • At Tuesday, 31 October, 2006, Blogger Brandon said…

    The last poster was me, I really messed up on my comment and all kinds of things were mispelled so i removed it and redid my comment. In your mouth Jimmy :P.

     
  • At Tuesday, 31 October, 2006, Blogger Oscar said…

    oh, brandon burn...or...is it brandon?

     
  • At Tuesday, 31 October, 2006, Blogger Brandon said…

    No...it is I, NACHOOOOO!!! Bow before my tight spandex and uncoordinated dressing.

    Haha, just kidding. Yes this is Brandon and oh why would you want me to burn?

     
  • At Tuesday, 31 October, 2006, Blogger Oscar said…

    ha, it's a saying from the 70s. a "burn" is like a good joke, insult, or comeback toward someone. as the saying implies, you actually "burned" jimmy. but asking that pretty much takes away the effectiveness of the burn.

     
  • At Tuesday, 31 October, 2006, Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said…

    Yeah... Kind of ruins the "moment".... Like not Playing along with a ruse. More often than not, when someone posts after a comment has been deleted, that deleted comment was, in most cases, actually posted by the next poster. I believe that Tony can vouch for that.

    So before you place the straw in someone elses mouth, you must first remove the rafter in your own mouth. In which at that time I will place that rafter back into, yes, your MOUTH!

    And now drum roll please..... Sabooyas!

     
  • At Tuesday, 31 October, 2006, Blogger Oscar said…

    ohhhh! ha, ha...burn!

     
  • At Tuesday, 31 October, 2006, Blogger Brandon said…

    haha, good one Jimmy. Chewing on rafters is good for ya. Gives you plenty of fiber :). Eventually I'll chew it up and be ready to give you a dose of your own rafter, be ready to chew :P.

     
  • At Wednesday, 01 November, 2006, Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said…

    Now thats....just.....how can I say this.....Disturbing.



    On a brighter note...I get to lay in a bed, all by myself, all of my life! That's fantastic!

     
  • At Wednesday, 01 November, 2006, Blogger Brandon said…

    Ummm...do i sense a little levi and audra jealousy?

    Anyway don't get so down.

     
  • At Wednesday, 01 November, 2006, Blogger Oscar said…

    "now, go! go away!"...oh, nacho.

     
  • At Wednesday, 01 November, 2006, Blogger Brandon said…

    NO!!! Nacho is here to defend the blog network. And I'm here to see that one of Chelsea's posts get 15 comments on it. This cap crusador will battle the forces of the blog hogs and create peace and serenity on the blogspot. :P.

     
  • At Thursday, 02 November, 2006, Blogger Oscar said…

    I think our blogs are peaceful...for now. hey, 15! ok, who's going to make it 16?

     
  • At Thursday, 02 November, 2006, Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said…

    One Six..


    Not that I really wanted it to get this far, but none of this has made sense anyway.. So where's the 16 posts on my blog hmmmm??

    Maybe it's because of that novel you're working on. How you uh, how you comin' on that novel you're working on? Huh? Gotta a big, uh, big stack of papers there? Gotta, gotta nice litte story you're working on there? Your big novel you've been working on for 3 years? Huh? Gotta, gotta compelling protaganist? Yeah? Gotta obstacle for him to overcome? Huh? Gotta story brewing there? Working on, working on that for quite some time? Huh? (voice getting higher pitched) Yea, talking about that 3 years ago. Been working on that the whole time? Nice little narrative? Beginning, middle, and end? Some friends become enemies, some enemies become friends? At the end your main character is richer from the experience? Yeah? Yeah? (voice returns to normal) No, no, you deserve some time off don't worry about posting on my blog...

     
  • At Thursday, 02 November, 2006, Blogger Brandon said…

    I think Jimmy just went a little postal. :P

     
  • At Thursday, 02 November, 2006, Blogger Oscar said…

    It's from Family Guy. so he's not going postal, he's just spending a little too much time with james

     
  • At Thursday, 02 November, 2006, Blogger Nick said…

    TWISTS AND TURNS?!!

     
  • At Thursday, 02 November, 2006, Blogger Brandon said…

    Yay!! I'm number 20. My work is done. Another blog has been saved. Oh I know what Jimmy said was from that movie, but he still is post-al. Maybe that clears my intentions up.

     
  • At Thursday, 02 November, 2006, Blogger Nick said…

    Yeah. Sure. Whatever.

     
  • At Thursday, 02 November, 2006, Blogger Am I Right? said…

    dude im the real OG_MOBSTER_GANGSTER

    thats what SIMONELLI is....
    you better respect me or you'll be swimming with the fishes

     
  • At Thursday, 02 November, 2006, Blogger Oscar said…

    na, ur bluffin!

     
  • At Sunday, 05 November, 2006, Blogger Sculptus Poe said…

    I had to jump on the bandwagon. ... Hard to play anything in a bandwagon... what with all the ruts and rocks in the road.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home