I'll Be Your 1004

1004, 춘사 (chun-sa), also means Angel :) i know i'm not, but...

23 September 2006

Still alive

haven't posted in a while so just to recap:

Friday's swing dancing wasn't quite as good as the time before, but it was entertaining just the same. aside from concern for wary partners, everything was cool...real cool (daddy o). then officer Krupky fuzzed up the fun for the night in jimmy's neighborhood, and did about $80 worth of damage. (sorry daddy o)

Sat's Tagalog meeting was fun. got to chill and chat, and sing songs to remember "Yesterday". Jesh's talk was excellent; nice of him to visit.
and then volleyball; that was fun! had some pretty good games going; and couldn't help but laugh as levi went parallel with the ground in a dive with his owl face on.

Monday's pingpong fest was quite amusing. I didn't play but watched the fellas train for the olympics or to beat Kaden at least.(P-I-N-G)

Wednesday was "helping the Lopez's clean their house." we basically hung out, ate pizza, and taught Angelina to pile drive Jimmy. she's a feisty lil' thing, isn't she! anyways, that's a taste of the "work" I have to do.

by Friday, it was time for another trip to the beach where the action was rolling in. you can always tell when the surf is good when you see Jimmy in 2.5 hour intervals when he comes up for air. James once again stood up, proving himself a true surfer. nick stood up too, so now his surfing abilities are not just rumor.
and nothing ends the day quite as well as watching Fifth Element and eating some grade A Tacos. thanks again mom.

it's been a busy week. but it's not over yet. tonight...ice skating!

8 Comments:

  • At Saturday, 23 September, 2006, Blogger Jenna said…

    pretty good recap chelsea. i think you hit all the highlights nicely! have to say im disappointed to miss ice skating. but have some fun and when i get back we must do service again!

     
  • At Saturday, 23 September, 2006, Blogger Oscar said…

    don't be disappointed b/c I missed it too. i've come down with a cold. hopefully it'll be gone soon.

    and definetely yes for service, we had fun last time.

     
  • At Sunday, 24 September, 2006, Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said…

    Yeah, I'll be there this Monday. So maybe you can do the ol sneaky sneak and not get pwned by Bro Craft when you go out with us. And Chels, yeah, you missed the train that we made on the ice.... Anyways get to feeling better. At least by Monday comes around. L8rs.

     
  • At Sunday, 24 September, 2006, Blogger Nick said…

    Wow what an incredibly long and eloquent post.

    We missed you Saturday!

     
  • At Monday, 25 September, 2006, Blogger Danny Osborne said…

    Its Danny-O not daddy-o! But it reminds me that I still have to pay that 80 bucks...

     
  • At Monday, 25 September, 2006, Blogger Oscar said…

    I wasn't going to give you away Dan-O, and I figured everyone knew who it was anyways!

     
  • At Tuesday, 26 September, 2006, Blogger Sculptus Poe said…

    Lotsa fun stuff. Sorry you were sick for ice skating... Didn't I tell you to pretend that you were well? nobody ever listens to me. ^_^

     
  • At Tuesday, 26 September, 2006, Blogger Am I Right? said…

    im ready to go swing dancing and then to the beach. to bad u was sic fo the ice skizzle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home