You probably wouldn't be so bored if there were pics of your face on the blogs for you to look at. Or maybe if people would be able to come over so that they could take the pictures....Or if you didn't have a boring brother that could keep you entertained, or at least exciting enough to let his friends sneak over and make a mission of taking pics while your face was esploded....yeah, maybe then you wouldn't be so bored. But what do I know, I'm just guessing. Peace out cotton face. That's cotton chees face, which would I guess equal cottage cheese face haha go figure.
Whats goin on? Did James beat you up again? Or maybe you got teeth taken out?... did they give you the good pills? Man, I should grow some more wisdom teeth, that was a pretty fun surgury. ^_^
yeah....i forgot. but of course my speacial-ops partner forgot to remind me, but if i did get them i dont think i would publicly post them, just like the pic at the fire that jimmy better not post or else people are gonna think im creepy.. but im glad your doin better.
I'm not even sure of what pic you're talking about, but now I'm piqued to try and find that pic and let everyone know what you're talking about....Some things are better left.....unsaid.
10 Comments:
At Thursday, 15 February, 2007,
APS Jimmy!!! said…
You probably wouldn't be so bored if there were pics of your face on the blogs for you to look at. Or maybe if people would be able to come over so that they could take the pictures....Or if you didn't have a boring brother that could keep you entertained, or at least exciting enough to let his friends sneak over and make a mission of taking pics while your face was esploded....yeah, maybe then you wouldn't be so bored. But what do I know, I'm just guessing. Peace out cotton face. That's cotton chees face, which would I guess equal cottage cheese face haha go figure.
At Thursday, 15 February, 2007,
Sculptus Poe said…
Whats goin on? Did James beat you up again? Or maybe you got teeth taken out?... did they give you the good pills? Man, I should grow some more wisdom teeth, that was a pretty fun surgury. ^_^
At Thursday, 15 February, 2007,
Oscar said…
only tony's allowed to call me cheese face. and james isn't the only one who wisely decided not to take pictures of me.
and you can come visit me any time. others have seen the puffiness. i'm not embarrassed. but, now they've gone down. buwahaha!
At Saturday, 17 February, 2007,
Arielle said…
I take it your cheeks aren't swollen and are feeling better, that's awesome...
At Sunday, 18 February, 2007,
Am I Right? said…
yeah....i forgot.
but of course my speacial-ops partner forgot to remind me, but if i did get them i dont think i would publicly post them, just like the pic at the fire that jimmy better not post or else people are gonna think im creepy..
but im glad your doin better.
At Sunday, 18 February, 2007,
APS Jimmy!!! said…
I'm not even sure of what pic you're talking about, but now I'm piqued to try and find that pic and let everyone know what you're talking about....Some things are better left.....unsaid.
At Tuesday, 20 February, 2007,
Oscar said…
the pic is on his yahoo photos, and most of us know the truth.
At Tuesday, 20 February, 2007,
Am I Right? said…
hmmmm..
thats a negative
At Tuesday, 27 February, 2007,
RyRy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
At Tuesday, 27 February, 2007,
RyRy said…
hey!
im really really bored 2
so wuts up?
Post a Comment
<< Home