I'll Be Your 1004

1004, 춘사 (chun-sa), also means Angel :) i know i'm not, but...

06 April 2009

Blah!!!



Sooo, I'm bored and avoiding school work. Oh that's right, did you know? I'm back in school again. Lots of new things have been happening in my life...I have really been blessed recently. Some friends and I have been selected to attend the International Convention of 2009 in Hawaii...quite a blessing. For me, it's a big deal, so I will do my best to go and bring back some interesting stories (and pictures) of Jehovah's people from around the world gathering together.

Other than these changes, I'm just taking life as it comes. My moods are on a rollercoaster...things have been stressful...but all in all, I think things will work out for the better. My future is full of hope :)

Really excited about this week though, Arielle is moving back...Yippy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home