I'll Be Your 1004

1004, 춘사 (chun-sa), also means Angel :) i know i'm not, but...

19 June 2009

Update Update Update


soooo....um....I finally got a job...but then I quit, for various reasons. so, now i'm looking for another job because I want my own car so then I can become the social butterfly I've always wanted to be and make lots of friends and travel to meet those friends so we can do fun stuff together and have lots of fun like most friends do together and then they meet my existing friends and become friends with them too and then my old friends and new friends can both hang with me and we can make new and fond memories together because that's what friends do, they hang out together and make fond memories and remember them forever.

Yea, soooo....that' it, I think.

:)

3 Comments:

  • At Thursday, 25 June, 2009, Blogger Arielle said…

    wow...I dont think you said the word "friends" enough. haha. I felt like the that squirrel on Hoodwinked, when they give him coffee and he just talks with no pauses lol

     
  • At Sunday, 02 August, 2009, Blogger APS Jimmy!!! said…

    Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends,Friends, !! There. Now THAT'S a lot of friends! lol

     
  • At Sunday, 02 August, 2009, Blogger Oscar said…

    I'm half tempted to go a bit further...but i think i'll just go to bed instead

     

Post a Comment

<< Home